Start a new topic

Modify & Update a Religion & Caste

Sir.. My self chetan Hirekenchammanavar.. I have registered my profile on your site.. While i was register my profile that time i thought that your site will have a sufficient match of Buddhist community but when i was going to search i m getting rear matches.. Sir as i m already a divorced person and i m on your site to find a perfect match for myself.. Sir my Religion is Hindi and on record also it is Hindu Scheduled Caste. . But As We know All Buddhist belongs to Hindu cummunity and on record also they are Hindu schedule caste.. So that is why i have registered my self to find a better match.. but i m not getting that much match.. So Please its my request to you that.. PLEASE MAKE MY RELIGION as A Hindu.. and Caste As a Chalawadi also know as a Mahar in Maharashtra.. Its my genuine Request to you.. Already i m a divorced person and i want to get my match as early as possible to get married and settle down in a life.. So I hope as per Your End you will Help me in this Regards.. Kindly Modify & Upgrade my Religion as a Hindu instead of Buddhist and make my Caste as a Chalwadi or Mahar.. If you kindly upgrade my profile and if i m getting a good matches then Surely i will Upgrade to Premium Membership early.. So Please Do a Need Full in regards.. Yours faithfully Chetan Hirekenchammanavar
1 Comment

Caste religion no bar.  No demands 

Login or Signup to post a comment